There are lots of places you can go to get help with your homework or revision.
On this page:
Doing your homework and coursework
Revising for exams
Homework is an important part of your education. It helps you to reflect on what you’ve learnt at school or college and manage your time effectively.
Homework Elephant has links to different resources that you can use for your homework. It covers most subjects.
If you are doing coursework, Directgov offers information and advice on how to go about it.
Here are some tips when it comes to revision time:
- Don’t leave it until the last minute — start early to make sure you have time to cover everything!
- Make a timetable — and stick to it! Make a list of what you need to do and when.
- Find somewhere quiet with no distractions.
- Check the date, time and place of your exam.
- Take regular breaks and eat properly.
- Test yourself regularly or ask someone else to test you — you could also use past exam papers to help you.
- Get plenty of sleep the night before your exam.
BBC Bitesize has loads of activities to help you revise for your exams. And if you need help with your revision or are suffering from exam stress, ChildLine can offer advice.